Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trying to scrap!!!

This is my first blog!!!

Have always wanted to blog... Now surprisingly when I am in front of my system ready to give it a try... Words seems to have a mind of their own, and are not ready at my disposal..

Am looking outside the window to see if any thing can give me some idea abt my first post...

The outside world looks bleak, wet and everything was in a stand-still.
After two days of continuous rainfall, the streets of Chennai seem like little rivers. Everything is chill and stagnant. Wading through these tiny rivers is like going on a adventurous trip! You will never be able to imagine what you might encounter as u wade through these mushy waters to work.

Every year before monsoon, planning and action is taken on how to cope up with the rains and water logging. But, each time we feel that we are better prepared than the previous monsoon, Lord Varuna proves us wrong... :(

The cold atmosphere around makes me want a nice hot piping cup of coffee.. better yet a filter coffee...

Ahaaa! thinking of a coffee makes me feel brighter and fresher, in this dull day.

Filter Coffee... It is one of the best pleasures of life. Sipping a nice cup in the morning, with the day's paper in hand. Here I am with a cup of sweet smelling coffee in a hand and still staring at the monitor thinking of what to scrap...

Hoping that I will be lucky the next morning, with great ideas to crap, am logging off to enjoy my coffee :)

2 comments: